Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Projects!!!!!
















I love junkin!!! I spent much of the weekend on these two pieces. I found the door for free at an architectural salvage spot up the north shore and the old sewing table at the dump!!! Can you believe it!!! My sister in law has a table just like this one that I totally love, but mine even has the old sewing machine still inside!!! I am using the door as a shelf and found the vintage brackets down at Old Town Antiques. I don't have homes for these items yet, but think that both are WAY cute and wanted to share!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. I wish I was good at doing that kind of thing, but every time I attempt a project it ends up looking like something a three year old did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, it's so good to hear from you! I'm excited that you have a blog too. Adorable, adorable Carter Cruz by the way!!!!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails